I. General information
1. The operator of the stomatologiaszewczyk.pl website is Michał Szewczyk STOMATOLOGY, Os. Na Stoku 1, Nowa Huta, Kraków.
2. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
b) Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
c) By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator owned by zenbox sp.z o.o. ul. Dąbrowskiego 7, 42-200 Częstochowa, operating at the internet address www.zenbox.pl.
II. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
III. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c) determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server logs
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a) the time of receipt of the inquiry,
b) time of sending the response,
c) name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTPS protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTPS transaction,
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f) information about the user’s browser,
g) Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
V. Provision of data
1. The data can be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a) Internet Explorer
g) Safari (iOS)
h) Windows Phone
On May 25, 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data came into force, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, referred to as GDPR.
The Administrator collects information provided voluntarily by Website users, and may also save information about connection parameters, such as IP addresses, for technical purposes related to server administration and to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection takes place), as well as in security purposes.
Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC , referred to as GDPR.
The data provided by the Website users are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
Due to the voluntary nature of the user providing his personal data, he has the right to access his personal data, correct it, and may also request the Administrator to delete the personal data provided earlier from the data set kept by the Administrator.
The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data of Website users to third parties that provide certain services.
On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (commonly referred to as “GDPR”). The GDPR will apply to the same extent in all European Union countries, including Poland, and introduces a number of changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data, which will affect many areas of life, including the use of Internet services.
What is personal data?
According to the GDPR, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. In the case of using our websites, such data are e.g. e-mail address, IP address or your data in an e-mail account or an account in another service offered by the Website. Personal data may be saved in cookies or similar technologies (e.g. local storage) installed by us or our Partners on our websites and devices that you use when using our services.